- Chiarello Vineyards GROUND Wine Shipping "Weather-Hold" periods vary by time of year and recipient destination. Wines are automatically held back at our fulfillment center, to be shipped upon the return of more moderate weather to the destination region. The Winter Hold goes into effect from New Year's Day until March 1st for Northern US States. The Summer Hold goes into effect from Memorial Day through Labor Day for Southern US States.
- Should you require wine shipments during these Hold periods, CFV strongly recommends shipping 2-Day Air or Priority Overnight, so as to avoid potential wine spoilage due to exposure to extreme temperatures (for which CFV may not be held liable).
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
- CFV ships wine directly from the winery to consumers ("Winery-Direct") in AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, LA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, TX, VA, WA & WI.
- Please contact Chiarello Vineyards Tasting Room at 707-256-0750 or wines@chiarellovineyards for assistance.
- State and local taxes for wine, food, merchandise, and/or freight may apply on shipments. As required, additional charges may apply for 2-day or overnight shipping, multiple-address shipping, third-party shipping (billed separately), and/or large format bottles. Wine shipments must be made to legal address of person 21 years of age or older, and signature is required for delivery. It is strongly recommended to ship to a business to avoid ship delays (which could affect wine quality).
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Chiarello Vineyards. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Chiarello Vineyards are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
No minimum purchase is required.
Federal Express Ground is Chiarello Vineyards' carrier of choice. Ground shipping is provided by Federal Express Ground or equivalent at current market rates. *Note – If the customer selects FedEx Air as his or her carrier, the customer pays all shipping charges, regardless of his or her wine club membership or purchase amount.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Chiarello Vineyards is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.